Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Woodmore Prep; Where it all began

O.M.G.
Alarm clock rang at fucken 7:30! i have been going to sleep at 4,5,6 and pulling all nighters all summer and sleeping late! so i pressed snooze like 5 times. finally Brandon(my brother- hes a year older) came in and pushed me off the bed. he was all liike "its ur FIRST day and u cant even wake up on time- 11th grade, step it up" uch shut up!!! hes the only one at my house that pressures me to do good in school. my mom doesnt give a shit slash too busy sleeping with her new old,rich, hag of a lover to care. my dad cares about how i do but its not pressure- he knows i do pretty well on my own and he doesnt live in this house. he lives on the west side, i like him so much better then my mom but lately hes been kinda busy doing who knows what. i actually needa get around to visiting him more. but this summer has been CRAZY. o yea summer....went to france with Danny and Marissa (my best friends ever! more like sisters realy). then her dad took us on a cruise which was beyond fun but it was kinda bitter-sweet b.c we kinda knew he just offered to take us to bribe her w. the divorce. ahh wtvr we did some crazy stuff but thats for another time.
so i finally dragged myself outa bed. when i realized its already 8:05 and danny would be here in like 5sec to pick me up. i jumped in the shower. took like 5min shower. then i needed to get dressed. got dressed quik and heard knock. it was danny already. so out the door. then we went to pick up Marissa (she lives on 72nd and 5th so its near me). so jump in the range rover and off to school. AH. was inot the time for school. went to starbucks and ended up sitting there and talking about everything for like 20min, oops. late on the first day. good impressions.
get our sceduals thank god im in good classes. with marissa, danny, jen, jake, ian and holly. so thats good. ians hilarious so he`ll make joke about it which is always enjoyable.
so we have a good amount of frees. so during one of them joshua texted me that he wants to talk. ok so joshuas this guy that im kinda with, not officialy but its kinda official. as in wer always together and being coupley, but no hardcore comitment. anyway i was kinda nervous b.c i didnt want him to ask about the summer. i kinda wondered if he was hookingup with other girls and all. so he says to meet him by the dome. so i went and it was the first time id seen him in like 2months! WOW he got even hotter over the summer i didnt even know thatd b possible. he was looking so hot and preppy and tan! wow. so i ran into his arms and hugged the shit outa him! then we started walking around and talking. he asked me about my guy situation this summer and i said i had a few random hookups and shit but nothing with anyone i had feelings for. he understood which was beyond relieving. he said it was the same for him. which actully kinda hurt a little because i wanted him to say hhe didnt do anything- but then he started saying how he missed me and was thinking about me all summer. and he grabbed me and kissed me so hard, it was soo cute! i love when he does things like tht. then we went behind the courts and started h/u! best welcome back ever. i missed that guy so much!
anyways then it was lunch so we walked to the cafetiria. most people were already sitting so we went to our usual table.
ahh so wierd how you dont know these people im gonna post it out so u get what the fuck im saying

No comments: