Tuesday, September 25, 2007

saturday night live


saturday night.
my mothers not home. remember that? yea! so me and brandon decided were throwing partys this week, having how ever many poeple wanna come over whenever. we could fuck up the house, my mom knows were home and i dont really care if she knows whats going on, shes doesnt really give 2 shits i dont think.
so over the weekend we told people to come saturday night. he told the seniors that hes friends with, and i told the juniors. so my brother told me i was in charge on the alcohol- best job, no? so i right away knew who to call.
marenelli came over and we went to a liquor store near me, he had his fake ID, which is really good one. so we got it and picked up some food and stuff. then we went back to my place. and i got dressed. it was more of a chill party, so i wasnt dressed to impress really. just basic hardtail pants and this new tank i bought. it was around 10 something and people started coming. first time it was all my brothers friends, like all them. so i was hanging with them, waiting for my friends to come. and then another knock and theres a shitload of guys i have never seen. i recognized one tho- my brothers friend from the football team. he must have brought all his friends from another school. they were all already drunk, it seemed like. then all my friends started coming and it was awsome. we drank some, people were smoking all sorts of things also. i must have got offered stuff about 100x. all the seniors were cracked out. then people blasted music and we all started dancing and going crazy. it was really fun but after a while i was crazy tired. i wanted to shower so bad but people were practicly fucking in every bathroom. wow walked in a few odd couples. jen, football teams friend(s). ew my brother and his lauren-EW fucken ew! i was dieing. got the hell outa there. and then wen i went back in it was like fuck central. like everywhere u looked people were doing- alot. everywhere u went people were like trying to stick their tounges down ur throught. it was getting g-ross! so i went into my room to change- b.c i was sweaty. people were in my room already tho- so that didnt work out either. so i was walking to my brothers room to steal a shirt or something when guess who i bumped into? JOSHUA. wootwoo. so people were crashing everywhere and im like ok we gotta get outa here.! so i went to the kitched and got the key to my moms room (she thinks i dont know where she hides it! under the phone book, no shit sherlock holmes!). and i took him and went into her room. ew i felt gross at this point so we jumped into the jacuzzi and took the sickest bubble bath of my life. poped open the champagne and drank and talked and...yno. then we were done with the bath and i jumped out and took his wifebeater-haha my plan has worked! he chased me to the bed and we wrestled..naked. oo la la. then he pinned me down and im like "lets do it" and hes like what? really? u siriously wanna? and im like fuckk yea! so i went to my moms bathroom and got a condom. and i pinned him down- ah the tides have turnde. and hes like "no i wanna wait till were sober" and im like ahh fine good point. so we went back into the bath for like an hour and then he picked me up and to the bed we went. i put the condom on him and he grabbed me tight. and it was our wrestling just gone sexier. omg my favorite! aggression.! i just realized that my mom had fucked dudes in that bed... o well add this to the list.

back to that. we did it! finaly! i mean we hadnt been rushing to it, but im a junior i think its ok. for all those speaches my dad, mom, teachers and brothers have given me- it was finaly here. and it hurt at first. but then we did it again and it was amazing. and i loved him more then ever. and then after we were done and i was just lieing on him he whispered in my ear "i love you" and he kissed me. and i said "i love u more" and he said he doubted that. but i dont, but we called it a tie. i wanted to do it a million times, he was jut that amazing. but instead he reached down and got his wifebeater and he put it on me. and we fell asleep like that.

a phone vibrated near me and joshua picked it up. ahh a new morning

1 comment:

SN said...

wow
JELOUS
happy for u ;*